Sunday, April 26, 2020

Record Activities Related to COVID-19

TapToCount-3W app is a open platform. Users can define whatever they are interested in, and start to record. Since COVID-19 pandemic, I have started to use the app to record COVID-19 related activities.


Record COVID-19


Since Chinese New Year in Januray, 2020, the situation were updated dynamically, and was getting worse day-by-day. I felt that I should start to use the app to record COVID-19 related issues, my personal actives. Hence, I created a new tap entity: COVID-19.




Within the group, I defined following tap items, started my personal recording.




In about two months, the situation in China had been getting much better. However, the spread was starting in Canada. Initially, most cases were travel related, but the numbers were increasing day by day. Soon there were some community spreading happened. When WHO announced the virus pandemic, I created a new tap item, My diary.




This was one tap. I added a note after I tap this event, my notes as my that day's diary.




The following is a list of my movement activities in tap item My movements. As you can see, the list shows tap date and times, as well as locations. I made very brief notes about where and what I did.




Within the app, there is one option that you can view my locations visually by map view.





Conclusion


This is an application of TapToCount-3W. As you can see, I made some very valuable recordings during COVID-19 about myself.

Keep in mind, all the taps recorded are saved in the app on your devices. No body can access to those data unless you expose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment